- How do you determine the appropriate premium fro a driverless car?
- Here is a list of America's most ticketed cars.
- Volvo is the only car company on the planet to make a commitment to develop and build cars that result in zero deaths or serious injuries by 2020. But the deadline appears to more marketing than a real goal.
- Some experts think new car technology may not lower insurance rate.
- Ontario health minister orders inspection and investigation reports on private clinics made public.
Monday, 6 October 2014
Insurance News - Monday, October 6, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, October 6, 2014: