- A New York consumer group says state auto insurers are charging higher premiums to drivers with less education and low-paying jobs.
- Alberta's Automobile Insurance Rate Board supports telematics as 'voluntary discount' program.
- Enhanced claim functions on auto insurers' free mobile apps can condense that process into a matter of hours.
- Liberty Mutual has succeeded in having 3 of 7 Progressive patents on UBI cancelled by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. The decision may open the door for smaller insurers to begin selling UBI policies.
- Tesla drivers are using their in-dash 17" screen and web browser to keep up with the news. Good news the car only costs $80,000.
Tuesday, 8 April 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, April 8, 2014: