- Usage-based insurance confers competitive advantages to early users.
- California legislature introduces ride-sharing bill which clarifies service is a commercial activity for insurance purposes.
- Meanwhile, the Arizona Governor vetoes a bill mandating drivers subsidize ride-sharing companies.
- The reality is that Uber and Airbnb cut out the middleman. Why are governments so rattled?
- SGI is seeking input from the public and stakeholders in a comprehensive review of its auto injury program.
Tuesday, 29 April 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday April 29, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday April 29, 2014: