- The federal government is hitting insurers with retroactive $1 billion GST hit going back to 2007 as a result of a legislative amendment that wasn't made until 2010.
- The Ontario anti-fraud regulations approved in January have now become effective. However, FSCO has yet to release a benefit statement form.
- Illinois to become the 25th state to allow electronic proof of insurance as legislation passed by state House and Senate and going to the governor for his signature. See my article Electronic Proof.
- Technology like telematics represents a shift from a “reimbursement” model to a “loss-control” model of risk.
- Ten things Toronto motorist do to make it more hazardous for commuting cyclists.
Tuesday, 4 June 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, June 4, 2013: