- Driverless cars are closer to reality than you think. Here are four ways they are poised to shake up the insurance industry.
- New Jersey study indicates distracted drivers are ignoring state ban on texting and driving insurance costs higher.
- Yet another article on the catastrophic impairment definition. Talk about flogging a dead horse. Certainly changes to the definition are possible but not likely considering the contentious nature of the proposed changes and lack of impact on rates.
- Man accused of painting a crosswalk at a busy intersection is jailed and faces felony case. You just can't be taking on road safety initiatives on your own.
- Sex while driving drunk never ends well.
Saturday, 1 June 2013
Insurance News - Saturday, June 1, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, June 1, 2013: