- As telematics and usage-based insurance enter the Canadian auto insurance market will brokers jump on the bandwagon?
- There is an auto insurance policy available in Massachusetts that caters to rich people.
- The nine Detroit Democratic state House caucus members have unveiled their auto insurance reforms to counter the governor's reform package. The proposed Democratic reforms include a prohibition on use of credit history.
- There is a new driver identification technology that can block or track a driver’s mobile phone use.
- A Texas woman pleads guilty to manslaughter after a fatal texting and driving accident. Wonder if this will become a new trend in punishing distracted drivers?
- The NDP will support the Liberal budget which means there will be no Ontario spring election and the auto insurance budget items will move forward. The NDP also launched an ad campaign so that Andrea Horwath can take credit for arm twisting the government.
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, May 22, 2013: