- A huge New York crime cartel that tried to steal $400 million in false no-fault injury claims is being dismantled.
- 26 people are arrested in South Florida for staging accidents and auto insurance fraud involving over $20 million.
- A Massachusetts insurance foundation plans on subsidizing the purchase of a device that blocks texting while driving to curb multi-tasking behind the wheel.
- The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists has developed a new set of resources for older drivers.
- A 19-year old student has developed self-driving car technology at a fraction of the cost of the technology used by the Google car. Needless to say he won the science fair grand prize.
- Will driverless cars be vulnerable to being hacked like other computers?
- Below is a TV ad made by a chiropractor that will make you cringe.
Monday, 20 May 2013
Insurance News - Monday, May 20, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, May 20, 2013: