- Connecticut legislators are considering allowing insurers to consider distracted driving when rating drivers to improve compliance and punish drivers who continue to use their phones while driving.
- The New Jersey Assembly approved a bill targeting drivers who buy out-of-state insurance but keep their vehicles in New Jersey.
- Can remote texter be liable if driver is distracted by message? New Jersey appeals court mulls novel theory.
- Hundreds of millions in claims saved in the past decade since Massachusetts founded fraud-fighting task forces
- First step to Michigan auto insurance reforms, House panel approves bill to end unlimited medical benefits.
Tuesday, 7 May 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, May 7, 2013: