- Windsor motorists corral driver who blew three times legal limit.
- Many Ontario drivers are not taking all the precautions they can to stay safe and keep calm on the roads in winter.
- Progressive Conservatives want Ontario to be a 'right-to-work' province.
- Strategy Meets Action (SMA), an insurance strategic advisory firm, released its new research report, Usage-Based Insurance/Telematics: a Catalyst for Change.
- As of Jan. 1, 2013, driver's licences and photo cards will now be clearly labeled as to whether the cardholder is of age.
- Are GTA auto premiums set to fall? Co-operators have dropped rates, will anyone follow them?
- 9 suspects have been arrested. 41 charges laid. A significant impact in stopping staged collisions in York Region.
Tuesday, 18 December 2012
Insurance News - Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, December 18, 2012: