- Supreme Court won’t hear appeal of Deering sisters car crash case.
- Letter to the Editor: Independent medical examinations provide "necessary check and balance."
- Insurance companies among top GTA employers on CI Top Broker.
- Insurance safety group releases car ratings based on new crash test.
- Sudy shows that traffic accidents are the leading cause of high-severity workers’ comp injuries.
- A look at new US insurance laws taking effect in 2013.
Thursday, 20 December 2012
Insurance News - Thursday, December 20, 2012
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, December 20 2012: