- New Alabama law and online insurance verification system targets uninsured drivers starting Jan 1.
- EU gender price ban raising insurance costs for women but not giving men corresponding lower rates.
- Progressive Insurance in the U.S. reports a 30% increase in single vehicle claims on New Year’s Day.
- Police across the country struggle as Twitter users reveal impaired driving checkstops.
- Progressive Insurance releases terms for usage-based insurance licensing program.
Thursday, 27 December 2012
Insurance News - Thursday, December 27, 2012
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, December 27 2012: