- Tesla and Google are taking different approaches to developing self-driving cars.
- Uber drivers in Ontario are now automotically insured,
- Auto insurance rates still rising, despite province's pledge to lower them.
- Uber plans to collect street-view photos in Mexico to further lays the groundwork for a fleet of autonomous vehicles.
- Canada tops the list of wealthy countries in the percentage of road fatalities related to alcohol impairment.
- Customers sour on insurers' UBI discount model.
Sunday, 31 July 2016
Insurance News - Sunday, July 31, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Sunday, July 31, 2016: