- A prominent Toronto lawyer who pursued a frivolous action on behalf of a client was found personally liable Tuesday for the legal costs.
- What will your car have to do for the police to pull you over when you’re in an autonomous car?
- In the U.S., being on the lower end of the wage scale can mean paying much more for auto insurance, even for good drivers.
- As self-driving cars change transportation, how will infrastructure adapt?
- Details on the first self-driving car death involving Tesla S using autopilot.
- Ontario’s program to allow testing of self-driving cars on public roads has not received any applications since it launched January 1,
Friday, 22 July 2016
Insurance News - Friday, July 22, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, July 22, 2016: