- The Ontario government is being urged to make a $65 million investment in the development of driverless car technology to help the province’s auto industry compete on a global scale.
- Ten different strategies shaping the transition to the self-driving car.
- Global sales of autonomous vehicles will reach nearly 21 million vehicles by 2035, a substantial increase from previous estimates.
- The US-based National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will implement federal regulations, but will have no say when it comes to the regulations made by the individual states.
- The self-driving car generation gap: older people see driving as representing personal freedom younger people do not.
- Study asks people if self-driving cars should make moral choices.
Thursday, 30 June 2016
Insurance News - Thursday, June 30, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, June 30, 2016: