- A recent FSCO survey revealed that 90% Ontarians do not know much about their auto insurance coverage.
- New York legislators want to make self-driving cars accessible, but must first fix a 1971 law that requires at least one hand on steering wheel.
- Three threats to incumbent car companies are converging into a tidal wave of disruption.
- Almost half of marijuana-smoking Canadian drivers say that they can safely operate a vehicle while stoned.
- How data analytics will change the insurance sector as never before.
Saturday, 18 June 2016
Insurance News - Saturday, June 18, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, June 18, 2016: