- There is a substantive risk associated with relying on insurer examination reports to deny serious claims which can be compounded by taking a matter to arbitration without having sufficient evidence to support a position.
- Why auto insurance rates are so high in the Greater Toronto Area.
- There is a down side to low gas prices - more vehicle traffic and more accidents.
- LAT releases update on transfer of auto insurance disputes from FSCO. LAT still planning on accepting disputes beginning April 1st.
- Consumers big winners in new law regulating towing operators.
- Ontario’s auto insurance overhaul needs to put consumers first according to a former New Jersey regulator.
Wednesday, 2 December 2015
Insurance News - Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, December 2, 2015: