- Studies suggest that insurance customers will walk away if purchasing insurance is slow, complicated and difficult.
- The $75,000 problem for self-driving cars is going away as the cost of LIDAR sensors drop.
- Self-driving cars can lure drivers into false sense of security and even lull them to sleep.
- If you want to know why Uber ignores regulators and not intimidated by law suits? Because they are worth around $85 billion.
- Uber is testing out food delivery in Toronto.
- Uber is also trying out commuter service to compete with the TTC.
- In Uber fight, taxi drivers on wrong side of history – and consumerism.
Sunday, 27 December 2015
Insurance News - Sunday, December 27, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Sunday, December 27, 2015: