- The Tesla autopilot crash has picked up a lot of attention. U.S. driver interest in self-driving cars dips slightly after Tesla crash.
- Auto insurer might sue Tesla over autopilot-related crash.
- Drivers still liable in accidents, even in near driverless cars, says Canadian law firm Borden Ladner Gervais.
- Telematics is the Betamax of insurance, the real seismic event in the industry will be the autonomous car.
- A Missouri man credited his self-driving Tesla for taking him to the hospital when he suffered a pulmonary embolism behind the wheel.
Friday, 26 August 2016
Insurance News - Friday, August 26, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, August 26, 2016: