- Kathleen Wynne says pledge to cut auto insurance 15 per cent was a ‘stretch goal’ - classic govt speak!
- Ontario's finance minister is hard-pressed to explain why he continued to declare publicly that the government would meet an election pledge to cut auto insurance rates despite being aware that keeping the promise would be challenging.
- Canadians are wary of self-driving cars. They would rather see technology make driving safer.
- Google's monthly report for its self-driving car project is in, and according to data recorded by onboard computers, the car's human drivers intervened 13 times between September 2014 and November 2015 to avoid an accident.
- Is State Farm preparing for the end of auto insurance?
- The biggest roadblock facing driverless cars is not government regulation but lawyers.
- Windsor wants to become test site for self-driving vehicles.
Wednesday, 27 January 2016
Insurance News - Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, January 27, 2016: