- Ontario Conservatives seek to regulate Uber, AirBnB and the sharing economy province-wide.
- Insurer cancelling policies of UberX drivers: “considered commercial use and is unacceptable for personal vehicles”.
- Uber says it needs self-driving cars to avoid ending up like the taxi industry.
- A decline in accident frequency due to safer vehicles and the adoption of autonomous vehicles could shrink the U.S. personal auto insurance sector by 60 percent within 25 years,
- Ready or not, Tesla Autopilot means self-driving cars are already on Canadian roads.
- Public consultation on Ontario tow truck regulations coming to a close.
Tuesday, 17 November 2015
Insurance News - Tuesday, November 17, 2015:
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, November 17, 2015: