- B.C. auto insurance rates are going up due to higher bodily injury claims and fraud.
- Allstate insurance files patent for “Traffic-based Driving Analysis”tool to spy on car owners/drivers.
- Should police have the capability to take control of driverless cars?
- Intact working with Uber on new products for ridesharing but will the regulator approve them?
- Competition from Uber motivates Beck Taxi to start a petition to lower taxi fares in Toronto.
- Toronto’s most expensive car insurance is found in areas of Downsview in North York.
Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Insurance News - Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, September 23, 2015: