- Google self-driving car accidents show why humans don’t belong behind the wheel.
- Why the difference between self-driving and autonomous vehicles really matters.
- New towing rules in the Town of Richmond Hill are working.
- It's almost August and the Ontario's rate reduction promise will not be met.
- City revenues may fall drastically when driverless cars provide fewer fines.
- How Uber is ending the dirty dealings behind Toronto's cab business.
Monday, 27 July 2015
Insurance News - Monday, July 27, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, July 27, 2015: