- Google seems to be laying the groundwork to underwrite its own policies, displacing traditional insurance carriers.
- Google has hit a significant milestone. Its self-driving cars have now covered over 1 million fully autonomous miles.
- Google has started publicly disclosing details of accidents involving its self-driving cars. The company released the first of what it says will be monthly reports summarizing accident data and highlights from testing.
- Getting a full discount with usage-based insurance can be tricky.
- A recent survey shows that more men than women want to own an autonomous car, and more millennials than older generations.
Thursday, 11 June 2015
Insurance News - Thursday, June 11, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, June 11, 2015: