- One Ontario broker is suggesting that insurers are blaming everyone else and not taking responsibility for rising claim costs.
- Queen’s Park is looking at ways to curb speed limits in Ontario cities and towns, including lowering the standard from 50 km/h.
- At least 15 family members have to charged in California for being part of an auto insurance fraud ring. Must be the family business.
- California regulator approves filing from Metromile Insurance to provide insurance coverage to Uber drivers.
- Germany will use of a "digitized" stretch of Autobahn to develop domestic alternatives to Google cars.
- Considering human drivers like to speed, will we be satisfied with driverless cars that rigidly follow speed-limits?
Monday, 2 February 2015
Insurance News - Monday, February 2, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, February 2, 2015: