- As the number of car fatalities falls Americans are now more likely to die from getting shot than in car accidents.
- This is incredible. With all the articles and warnings about distracted driving, a website operated by the Toronto Star is suggesting that drivers exercise in their car while stopped at red lights.
- Is it a good idea to lower the cost of auto insurance and risk under-insuring yourself?
- China’s transport ministry has banned taxi hailing apps such as Uber from using cars and drivers without taxi licences in a bid to regulate the rapidly growing sector.
- Driverless car technology will rollout gradually. The first driverless cars will likely allow the car to self-drive in stop-and-go highway traffic, but when traffic clears the driver takes the wheel again.
Monday, 12 January 2015
Insurance News - Monday, January 12, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, January 12, 2015: