- Uber and Lyft have been waging an aggressive fight to avoid taking full responsibility for making sure drivers have the right kinds of insurance.
- Google's driverless cars could be disruptive to Uber's current business mode by moving away from car ownership.
- What will self-driving cars mean for your auto insurance?
- Driverless cars move closer to reality as Audi and Cadillac plan to bring driverless features to their cars in 2016.
- California regulators putting the brakes on carpooling services offered by rideshare firms such as Lyft, Uber and Sidecar.
Monday, 15 September 2014
Insurance News - Monday, September 15, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, September 15, 2014: