- BMW plans to be the first car manufacturer to install usage-based insurance telematics into cars.
- A Globe article on how driverless cars will not only transform our cities but potentially displace a lot of workers driving trucks and taxis.
- One thing that insurers will need to be worked out is how to insurer a driverless car since there will not longer be any actual drivers connected to that car. So long age, sex and marital status since young males will be the same risk as older drivers.
- An article about customer retention in the auto insurance sector.
- CANATICS continues to grow.
Tuesday, 12 August 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, August 12, 2014: