- State Farm in the U.S. is considering a plan that would charge customers on a per-trip basis could factor in elements not considered in traditional insurance policies, including the identity of the driver, driving behaviour, number of passengers, weather and time of day.
- New California ride service Shuddle allows parents to book trips around town for their children - Uber for kids.
- Ontario auto insurers and lawyers blame each other as reason for high premiums The truth is, they’re both responsible.
- The battle between Uber, Lyft and taxis has moved to airports.
- When does auto insurance cover ride-hailed drivers’ cars?
- How ruling that drivers are employees upends Uber's business model.
Monday, 22 June 2015
Insurance News - Monday, June 22, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, June 22, 2015: